Upper Canada Dental is following all of the Covid-19 protocols provided by Public Health Ontario
- Covid-19 screening forms.
- Temperature checks using a non-contact infrared thermometer.
- HEPA filtration units in each individually sealed treatment rooms which eliminates 97%-99% of bacteria, viruses, and other pathogens.
- Hand sanitizer of at least 70% alcohol, along with handwash stations available throughout the office.
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) [masks and gloves] available for patients if not worn along with additional PPE [N95 masks, face shields, bouffant caps, and gowns] for staff.
- Physical distancing practiced in the office between staff & staff and patients.
- Enhanced office space disinfection.
- Pre-screening before appointment and in person at the time of your appointment.
- Patient Washroom facilities are sanitized after each use and locked to insurance covid safety.